- Top page
Murakami Co., Ltd. recognizes the importance of properly protecting the personal information of customers, business partners, and all others who provide their personal information to our company (referred to below as the “person concerned”), and we shall work hard to protect personal information based on the following Personal Information Protection Policy.
- When requesting personal information, our company shall clearly indicate the purpose of use, and shall properly handle the information within the scope of that purpose.
If a need arises to use information outside the scope of the purpose indicated when the information was collected, the person concerned shall be notified of that purpose beforehand. If the person concerned does not consent to the new purpose, that use can be refused at the discretion of the person concerned.
- Our company shall never disclose or furnish personal information to third parties, except in the following cases.
- If the person concerned consents
- If it is deemed appropriate to have an affiliated company or agent of our company respond to the specifics of an inquiry
- If disclosure of personal information has been requested based on a lawful order
- If there is business succession due to a merger, corporate split, or business transfer, etc.
- Our company shall appropriately take measures necessary for preventing leakage, loss, or misuse of personal information, and ensuring safe management in all other areas.
- Our company shall abide by all laws, regulations, and other norms relating to protection of personal information.
- Our company shall strive to continually improve our efforts relating to protection of personal information.